Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Mold can quickly begin to grow and spread throughout your Greeneville, TN, home or business in as little as 48 hours. Not only can mold be very harmful to you and others present on your property, but mold can also cause severe damage to your home or business. If you think you might have a mold problem, call SERVPRO of Greene County today! Our team has the training, knowledge, and advanced equipment needed to properly clean up and remediate your mold infestation.
If you suspect a potential mold infestation on your property, give our SERVPRO team a call, and check out these mold damage tips down below to see what you can do until help arrives!
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (423) 638-1104
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Greene County for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Greene County has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Greene County
- Timber Ridge
- Horse Creek