About SERVPRO of Greene County
Zachary Witt, David Wall
Owners of SERVPRO of Greene County
SERVPRO of Greene County is under new ownership! Our crews are ready to roll at any time you experience water, fire, or mold damage to your home or business. Our highly trained professionals are dedicated to ensuring your property looks "Like it never even happened," when we are finished! You know help is on the way when you see our green vehicles nearby. Whether you recently discovered mold, or came home to standing water, we are Here to Help. For quality service in a timely manner, you can count on SERVPRO of Greene County. Call us anytime, we are available 24/7, 365 to assist with emergencies.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician